Employer FAQ - Natural and Organic Industry Jobs
These are Frequently Asked Questions that may help you to use this site. If you have others, please contact us and we would be glad to be of assistance. We are diligent about answering our email.
We have made an effort to make this site intuitive for both the employer and job seeker to use and navigate easily. If you have suggestions we would like to hear them.
potential applicants find the job I posted?
How do job seekers find NaturalIndustryjobs.com?
How do I pay and where are your rates posted?
How do I share the resumes with other people in my company?
How do I receive resumes?
How do I report a bug?
How do I post product line information to find an Outside Sales Rep to represent my line?
How do potential applicants find the
job I posted?
- Through a search where an applicant can choose a category
- Through the guided search section on the left hand page that the job seekers view.
- Through a keyword search.
- The keyword search looks at the job description field that you create to bring up the potential applicant results. It is an exact word search and applicants are advised on how to use the search. Be sure to write your job description with key-word phrases keeping in mind the words that the applicant may type into the search box.
How do job seekers find NaturalIndustryJobs.com?
Search engine placement under in Google, Yahoo and other popular search engines. Type in the key word phrases in the engine search box: natural jobs, natural industry jobs, organic industry jobs, supplements jobs and more and you will find us usually on the first page of listings.
Our weekly email newsletter to all employers and job seekers. We send the latest jobs and outside rep and broker positions available to those in and outside the industry.
Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, Google+Followers
Word of mouth. This spread quickly as the weekly newsletter is passed to others who visit our site and sign up for our newsletter.
Trade Show Attendance. We spread the word to both employers and job seekers by networking at trade shows and placing ads in trade show magazines.
How do I pay and where are your rates posted?
After you create a log-in and post a company profile, you will see a link to either post a job or post a product line. You will be led to the rates page, where you can make your selection. Payments are made via a secure credit card page. A receipt will come back to you. Rates are posted here.
You will have the option to purchase one job at a time or to purchase our "quantity post" which offers bulk discounts. You may then post jobs as you wish from a job bank you have purchased. In addition, you can purchase a resume search for different lengths of time.
Once you have paid, you will see a link that will allow you to post your job or sales rep or broker position. Fill out the form, post, and your job goes automatically onto the site. Every Wednesday afternoon, we send out a mailing to our database about new jobs that are available.
- You may forward the email of the attached resume to whomever you like.
- You may go to the web site by clicking on a link in the email you receive, select the resume and tell the site to send the resume to up to three other people.
- If you have posted a job, and a job seeker finds your job posting and applies for it, their resume will be sent via email to you. In addition, you will have access to their online profile. This will happend if you DO NOT include your email address in the actual posting. If you do, jobseekers will send their resumes directly to you rather your than apply through the site. The site WILL NOT be able to track the applicants if you include our email address in your written posting.
- If you have purchased a resume search you may search all potential candidates who have posted a resume and you may contact them directly. If you download a job seekers resume, the job seeker will be notified.
- If you have opted to have the job seeker go to your web site to fill out an application, they will click directly to that page.
Please use our contact form and tell us the steps you took to get to the error and the error. We then can replicate the error and make the correction. If you find something as you post jobs or search for resumes that does not make sense or could be done a more efficient way, we would appreciate your feedback. We want to make this site as user-friendly as possible.
How do I post sales rep or broker information?
The data you post for your lines will be posted differently and categorized differently. Potential reps and brokers can view the territories and lines you have available. You will be able to see available sales rep and broker info, what lines they currently carry and references of past retail stores have serviced. In our "Sales Rep & Broker Area " You will see links to “Post A Job” and “Post An Indpendent Rep/Broker ” The forms are different, so be sure to use the correct forms as you move through the site.
Log into your account. On the left hand navigation, look for "My Account" or "My Job Postings". This page will allow you to edit your current posting, print payment receipts, will show you what you have purchased and when it expires and will allow you to re-purchase past posted positions and resumes. In addition, you can view the applicants that have applied for your posted job.
A huge variety of people with different skills and talents both inside and outside the industry. Our database includes employees of companies who are currently working for an natural or ogranic product or service industry company and who want to move to another job within the industry. Also included are job seekers have a passion for the outdoors and have gained many skills in another industry and want to switch careers. Bringing in new talent and skills from another industry can be advantageous.
How do create/edit my posting?
When creating your posting you will be asked to copy and paste your Word Document info a form. Your Word doc will be translated into html by our html editor. The translation from Word to html is dependent on the your browser and the underlying coding of your Word document. Most browsers work with this form, and you can go here to view more information, If you have problems: PLEASE DO NOT SPEND TOO MUCH OF YOUR VALUABLE TIME WORKING ON THE EDITING. JUST EMAIL YOUR DOCUMENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org and will post the job for you.
To Edit: Sign In and look on the left side of the page under "Navigation". Click the "My Job Postings" link. Here you will see all the jobs you have posted. Look for the title of the job, click on the link and the form where you can edit your posting will appear. Make your edit and press save. Make sure that your job is in the posted area of the "My Job Postings" page and that it is still posted on the site after saving your changes.