Posting Benefits and Rates
If you would like to know how we market your posted job out to Natural Industry Job Seekers visit our About Us page
NaturalIndustryJobs.com offers many robust features "behind the scenes" that makes it easy for you to to manage your account and resumes that come to you through your posting. Here are features that you can look forward to:
- Professional Looking Job Display: We ensure that your job listing is presented in an attractive and easy-to-read (and print) format. Using our online HTML editor, you can cut and paste directly from Word and maintain most formatting or create your job description "on the fly" using our editing tools. The length of the posting is unlimited.
- Detailed Company Profile: Build a professional looking Company Profile with our online HTML text editor. Jobseekers can can click on your company profile while viewing your job description and can also do a company search by industry segment and category.
- Choose how you want the resume to come to you. When a job seeker clicks the button "Apply For This Job" button the resume will either go to an email address that you have provided or to your job application web site page. You can select either method when you post your job.
- Instantly view resumes when you receive them. If resumes do go to a designated email address, you will receive an email with an attached cover letter and resume. Click on a link to the job seeker profile and view the resume in the profile itself.
- Add your best candidates to "My Favorite Resumes" area so you can easily refer back to them.
- Posting forms are taylor-made for Product Line positions. You can designate specific lines and territories you need filled.
- View detailed information about outside sales reps including previous lines carried and retail store reference contacts.
- Advanced Job Listing Criteria: Select one or more outdoor segments, job type, location, salary, travel and more.
- You'll have a "My Account" section to view what you have purchased and when it will expire.
- Easy access to edit your company profile, job listings(s), start dates and descriptions. Post or unpost jobs at anytime. You may view applicants who have applied for your posted job and save them to your "favorites".
- Quick Searching: Job seekers can find your posting using our Quick Search and Advanced Search.
- Job Stats: We keep a count of how many times your job has been viewed.
- Jobs Newsletter: We send a weekly email newsletter to job seekers in our database (over 20,000). This newsletter is often passed on to friends and associates and is a terrific marketing tool for your job posting. Sample coming soon .
- Search Engine Placement: You will find NaturalIndustryJobs.com at the top of Google listings in many of the key words that job seekers would use to find a job in the natural and organic industries.. We bring in qualified applicants from inside and outside the industry.
- Social Media Placement: All jobs are posted in NaturalIndustryJob.com Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin accounts and specific LinkedIn Groups.
- Natural Product Association Partnership: All jobs are posted on the NPAinfo.org site
Need Help Sorting Through Resumes? Here is someone who can help!
Finding People Who Make A Difference
Sanford Rose Associates is a retained search firm specializing in recruitment for companies in the Dietary Supplement, Natural Products (Food and Beverage), and Nutritional Ingredient industries. We conduct senior management and executive roles in Sales, Marketing, Regulatory, Quality, Innovation, R&D and Operations roles through United States and Canada. Orchid Holistic Search is the natural choice to simplify your Leadership-Level search in Marketing, cGMP Operations, Sales Leadership, Human Resources, Quality or Finance Each search is like an orchid; unique and delicate in nature. Our holistic approach to recruitment symbolizes our respect for interconnectedness and dedication to Natural Product Industry companies who are doing good for people, products and the planet. As an added benefit to companies that list with Natural Industry Jobs; you are eligible for a 20% discount on the first placement fee, should you retain Orchid Holistic Search