|The Position: General Manager
Position: General Manager
Our company is currently seeking a General Manager to support our small yet growing business. The position is located in the Willamette Valley, Oregon, and is available immediately. We are a contract manufacturer of liquid dietary supplements, foods, extracts, and cosmetics, specializing in the natural products industry.
As General Manager, this person will be responsible for overseeing production and daily tasks, maximizing efficiency, strengthening relationships with current customers and obtaining new business. We are looking for someone to help us take our business to the next level.
· Maximizing efficiency to gain larger production scale
· Attending Trade Shows
· Obtaining new customers
· Ensuring customer specifications/anomalies are carried out
· PO processing and follow through
· Customer Interface
· Maintain awareness of industry trends and GMP requirements
· Global Policy Training and Implementation
· Equipment Procurement and Maintenance
· Sales-minded, goal-oriented and driven by growth
· Able to analyze profitability and have a keen judgement for vetting new opportunities
· Skilled in time management, organization and problem-solving
· Skilled in logistical planning, maximization of resources
· Confident in an office and factory setting
· Aware of customer prioritization and be adaptable and solution-based when confronted with challenges
· Possess a good sense for managing people and be comfortable being in charge of daily operations
· Have a high attention to detail while also being able to maintain broad scope
· Able to identify strengths and limitations of employees and resources, and effectively train on new practices
· An appreciation for the natural products industry is a plus
· A degree in Business or Management, or other related field. MBA preferred but not required.
· At least 5 years of experience in a managerial role.
· History in sales is a plus
· Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and FDA requirements a plus
$45,000 to $65,000 depending on experience, along with aggressive bonus structure
Please submit a resume along with a cover letter outlining how you have practiced the skills required in a professional setting. Send this, along with 3 references, following the application instructions below.
Job Location: OR
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Minimum Experience Required: 5-7 years