|The Position: Inside Sales Representative
The Position: Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Two generations and nearly 2 decades in business, we are a fast growing industry leader in the Superfood and Protein categories, located in Los Angeles, CA.
As a pioneer in the Natural Products Industry, MacroLife Naturals sells and distributes a broad range of premium products through top retail channels such as Whole Foods Market, Sprouts, Lassen’s and Mother’s Market & Kitchen to name a few local retailers. MacroLife Naturals also sells nationally and in 12 different countries.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales targets and goals in addition to outside event planning, coordination and execution. (Prior experience in event planning is a plus)
The position is located at the MacroLife Naturals home office in Culver City, CA
The Inside Sales Representative will report to the Sales Manager.
The Inside Sales Representative’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Create, build and maintain customer relationships through premium service, education and training. Duties include overcoming objections of prospective customers; explaining product usage, product benefits and results; processing orders, providing promotional opportunities and preparing turn over sales orders to distributors. Sales is 50% of the job description.
· Support Maintain and update retailer portals and databases.
· Resolve any retailer questions and problems related to products, transactions and fulfillment.
· Identify and resolve challenges from customer situations and provide prompt and timely responses to customer’s requests.
· Travel to store events and trade shows as needed.
· Candidate must have strong communication skills and be a team player.
Candidate should have applicable experience in the following areas:
· Consumer Product Experience: MacroLife Naturals competes in competitive categories in this fast moving industry. Some primary customers are Whole Foods, The Vitamin Shoppe, Sprouts and mass market retailers. Related industry experience is required.
· Communication and Presentation Skills: The ability to present in depth analysis and powerpoints to several different levels; leadership team, sales brokers and our valued retail partners.
· Persuasive Selling Skills: Proficiency in building and maintaining relationships leading to development of an expanded customer base and growth of the existing core base business.
· Strong Technical Aptitude: Must be skilled in Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook along with the ability to run and read internal reports.
· Career Progression: The successful candidate will display the desire and ability to assume greater sales responsibility once they have mastered their primary role.
Beyond the above qualifications, the candidate must possess the following personal attributes:
· Organization and Multi-Tasking Skills: There are several projects going on at all times, every detail matters. The candidate must be effective in working under deadlines, prioritizing issues and managing concurrent projects.
· Flexibility: This is a fast paced quickly growing company so roles and tasks at times can change quickly and swiftly.
· People Skills: At MacroLife Naturals we work to be authentic, approachable and team players. The candidate must possess the ability to build positive, pleasant and productive relationships with customers, partners and team members.
· Hands-On Approach: A dynamic team leader who takes entrepreneurial approaches to explore new ideas. As part of a fast pace double/triple percentage (year over year) growth company, the candidate is expected to be accountable to get the job done.
This position is full time Monday – Friday
Salary is competitive DOE
Opportunity for growth.
Job Location: Culver city, CA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: 25 miles
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: Yes
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 years